Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive product news and special offers!
In 1975, the Great British shower company, Triton Showers, first started operating from a garage.Originally called Triton Aquatherm
In 1975, the Great British shower company, Triton Showers, first started operating from a garage.
Originally called Triton Aquatherm Ltd and based in Atherstone, Warwickshire, Triton share their proud yet humble garage origins with the likes of Apple, Microsoft and JCB. In 1986, the business became Triton Showers, before being acquired by Norcros Holdings Ltd in 1987.
By the end of the 1980's, Triton had sold over 2 million shower units - a figure that’s only grown year on year. Fast forward to 2022, Triton Showers are now a household name and can be found in bathrooms everywhere.
It is thanks to their expertly designed and engineered products and the team behind it all that they have become such a customer favourite, serving a loyal customer base.
Triton always listen intently to what professional installers want from their showers too, with ease of installation and unrivalled reliability being key.
As a proud British manufacturer, Triton Showers became a member of the ‘Made in Britain’ scheme - a body that champions British manufacturing - in 2014.
In 2015, Triton celebrated 40 years of manufacturing, and they remain as passionate and dedicated as ever to bringing customers incredible style and functionality at an affordable price.
Replacing your old Triton Electric Shower couldnt be easier with our dedicated footprint guide showing you what current Triton electric shower will replace your old unit.
Triton offer a wide range of showering solutions to suit any bathroom. From from Mixer Shower, Electric Showers, Power Showers and accessories to create the perfect showering experience for you with Triton.
Shop by Popular Triton Shower Ranges Below
Items 1-20 of 194
- Triton AS2000SR Silent Running Thermostatic Power Shower White & Chrome Novel SRStock Code: AS2000SR
- Triton Seville 7.5kW Universal Electric Shower RP Enrich Madrid Rapide CaselonaStock Code: MOSV07SG
- Triton T80si Pumped Tank Fed White Electric Shower Replacement 8.5kW +Riser RailStock Code: SP8P08SI-RP
- Triton T60x 8.5kW White Electric Shower - Rp T55I T60I Hawaii Amber AquatronicStock Code: SP6008X
- Triton Martinique 10.5Kw Satin Chrome Electric Shower - RP Topaz T100 Bezique +Stock Code: MOMT014G
- Triton T80SR 8.5kW Pumped Tank Fed Electric Shower Silent Running + Riser RailStock Code: GET80PSR81
- Triton T10+ Easy Fit 8.5Kw Electric Shower - RP T80Z Fast Fit T80GSI Excite ++Stock Code: SW1008EFPW
- Triton Aspirante 9.5KW Gun Metal Electric Shower - Includes Head + RiserStock Code: ASP09GUNMTL
- Triton Amore DuElec Black 9.5kW Electric Shower LCD Display Dual Control HeadStock Code: GEAMDU93
- Triton Aspirante 8.5KW Gun Metal Electric Shower - Includes Head + RiserStock Code: ASP08GUNMTL
- Triton Club EXE Lever Paddle Handle Thermostatic Unichrome Bar Mixer ShowerStock Code: UNEXTHBMINC
- Triton T80si Agio 8.5kw Electric Shower RP Madrid Sambada Enrich Cara AlicanteStock Code: REAGI08WC
- Triton Danzi DuElec Black 9.5kW Electric Shower Diverter to Overhead and HandsetStock Code: GEDADU93
- Triton T70gsi Easy Fit 8.5Kw Satin Chrome Electric Shower T80 GSI Enthral ExciteStock Code: SFX7008GSISAT
- Triton Libby 3 Spray Shower Head + 1m Metre Metal Stainless Steel Hose + BracketStock Code: REACCBP3CH
- Triton Amore DuElec White 9.5kW Electric Shower LCD Display Dual Rainshower HeadStock Code: GEAMDU91
- Triton T80Z Fast Fit 8.5kw Electric Shower White Left & Right Entry T80XR T80SIStock Code: SP8008ZFF
- Triton Danzi DuElec White 10.5kW Electric Shower Diverter to Overhead + HandsetStock Code: GEDADU11
- Triton T100xr 8.5KW Electric Shower White & Brushed Chrome Fascia - Rp T80XRStock Code: T100XR 8.5KW
- Triton Aspirante 9.5KW Matt Black Electric Shower - Includes Head + Riser RailStock Code: ASP09MTBLK
Items 1-20 of 194
Triton Shower Models
Triton manufacture a wide range of showers under their brand including Electric Showers, Pumped Electric Showers, Digital Showers, Power Showers and Mixer Showers.
Replacing your old Triton Electric Shower couldnt be easier with our dedicated footprint guide showing you what current Triton electric showers will replace your old unit. This guide will show you what current Triton Electric showers have the same water entry points and electric points as your current electric shower to make replacing your Triton electric shower as low cost and easy as possible.
If you cant find one with the same footprint then why not look at one of Tritons Easy Fit Electric showers. Triton's swivel-fit technology is a 180 fully reversible swivel water inlet that accommodates water connections from the left or right-hand side of the unit for ease of installation.
Multiple cable and water entry points - for ease of replacement installations.
Popular current models under the Triton brand include:
Triton Fast-Fit Electric Showers – a household favourite with customers and installers alike, the Triton fast-fit electric shower range offers a sleek look to your bathroom, whilst ensuring ease-of-installation with multiple cable and water entry points – they make for the perfect replacement shower.
Tritons Easy-Fit Electric showers. Triton's swivel-fit technology is a 180 fully reversible swivel water inlet that accommodates water connections from the left or right-hand side of the unit for ease of installation. Multiple cable and water entry points - for ease of replacement installations.
Triton AS2000SR Silent Running Power Shower – Triton’s AS200SR silent running power shower is the perfect choice if you have a low-pressure system. It is Quiet Mark approved, offering quiet pump technology for a relaxing shower experience. This replaces the popular Triton AS2000XR power shower
Triton Cool Touch Mixer Showers – unlike conventional bar mixer showers, Triton’s cool touch feature ensures that the metal valve body does not get warm to touch, providing maximum comfort and safety for children when showering.
Triton Home & Host Digital Showers – if you are looking for something more high-tech, then Triton’s digital showers are for you. Featuring a wireless control and customisable presets, the Host & Home digital showers allow you to be in complete control of your showering experience.
Triton Aspirante Electric Showers - if you are looking for an electric shower with a difference then look no further than the Triton Aspirante Electric Shower. Offering a range of colour choices this electric shower collection allows you to create a stylish centre piece in your bathroom.
Triton Care Electric Showers - Triton are specialists in designing care showers which assist with independent living and provide additional care where required. Through in depth discussions with Carers, Occupational Therapists and organisations such as the RNIB and BEAB, Triton showers have continued to develop a variety of showers suited for disabled and elderly users that help to make showering that bit easier. Just some of the design features and benefits available in the care range of showers for disabled and elderly users include; audible feedback, easy to operate controls, thermostatic temperature control and dual purpose grab bar riser rails.
Triton Showers - Approach to Sustainability:
Triton hope to achieve carbon neutral certification by the end of 2021. Then following on from this they will then aim for carbon net zero status by 2025. This would be a massive undertaking for Triton but if they can do this it will put them five years ahead of their shower competitors.
Triton Packaging: Their colour boxed packaging is made from 99.9% recycled material. In 2020 Triton switched to a more sustainable shrink wrap that stretches up to 2.5 times the previous material used, which is saving over 3.5 tonnes of plastic shrink wrap a year.
Triton are already well on their way towards their vision, having achieved the Carbon Trust Standard in 2021, underlining their commitment towards reducing carbon emissions year on year.
So far, Triton Showers have:
Reduced carbon footprint by 49% through reducing utilities usage
Vehicle carbon footprint reduced by 59% - introduced electric and hybrid choices in Triton’s fleet vehicle options
Recycled 233 tonnes (2019) and reduced waste produced by 15%
Swapped fitting instruction book with a single leaflet to reduce the amount of paper used