Salamander Launch New CT Xtra & CT Force Shower Pump Range
When looking at the Salamander CT Xtra range, at first glance the most obvious difference from the standard CT is the design. The new design is a striking black and green and the pump itself is more compact in size which is great for those of you who are tight on space.
So what are the other benefits over the standard range:
• Motor pump integration aids cooling and increases reliability.
• The solid state switch means the pump has a fast & consistent switch on and kicks into action as soon as you need it to.
• Noise and vibration are reduced – measuring 53dB – meaning a quieter running pump. Its four rubber feet will reduce movement, absorb some of the vibration and therefore reduce the noise level.
We will be snapping up these new pumps including the
• CT50 Xtra – 1.5 bar Twin Impeller Positive Head Regenerative Shower Pump
• CT55 Xtra – 1.5 bar Single Impeller Positive Head Regenerative Shower Pump
• CT75 Xtra – 2.0 bar Twin Impeller Positive Head Regenerative Shower Pump
• CT85 Xtra – 2.0 bar Single Impeller Positive Head Regenerative Shower Pump
Salamander have also introduced a series of icons to help you identify what each pump can do. The information can sometimes be overwhelming so they have created this form of shorthand to take the stress out of the purchase. These type of icons are used regularly on the hi-tech products, TV’s, cameras etc, so are a proven way of simplifying technical ‘jargon’. The Salamander HomeBoost is the first one to utilise these icons on the packaging. All forthcoming products, including the Salamander CT Xtra and Salamander CT Force, will also embrace this making your choice simpler and easier.