Monarch Water Softeners will give you luxury soft water and protect your household applicances from scale.
Water Softener installations are becoming more common with 60% of the UK living in hard water areas, limescale can be a real issue for many homeowners. Water becomes hard after passing through underground chalk beds containing calcium and magnesium, which clings to the water. Once these minerals are heated in kettles, showers, boilers, dishwasher and washing machines they turn to limescale which causes significant damage around the home.
It’s not just the visible signs of limescale that self-builders and homemakers need to consider, but the damage that they cannot see inside their pipes. According to British Water, just a 1.6mm coating of limescale on a heating element makes it up to 12% less effective and significantly decreases their working life. This also means they have to work harder costing more to run.
Hard water is estimated to be responsible for 70% of equipment failure, so tackling limescale build up in equipment with the additional of a Monarch Water softener is essential to prevent breakdowns of household appliances like dishwashers and washing machines. Investing in a water softener is the affordable solution to all the issues limescale causes. They can either be installed during the self-build process or retrofitted with ease. Not only will they prevent any limescale building up, but they will remove any that’s already there.
Benefits of installing a Monarch Water softener
- Water softeners will not only prevent any limescale forming, but will remove any limescale already built up inside pipes.
- Less toiletries, detergents and cleaning chemicals are needed
- No more limescale deposits on skin, hair and clothes which can have a dull, drying effect
- Whole house protection 24hours a day 365 days a year
- Softened water has been classified as ‘wholesome water’ by WRAS
- Water softener installation is easy with the Monarch rapid bypass
- up to 56% water softener salt savings over conventional softeners