Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive product news and special offers!
Everbuild Stixall Sealant and Adhesive Grey 300ml Size Pack of 12
EVERBUILD STIX-ALL is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It is specifically designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other and themselves
• Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
• High bonding strength
• Interior and Exterior Use
• Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
• Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof
• Quick Curing.
• Overpaintable if required
• Solvent Free
• Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C
• Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
• Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc etc.
Areas For Use
• Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable. The following are just some examples.
• As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
• Perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
• Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
• Automotive gap filling and sealing
• Jointing cladding panels.
• Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass
• Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
• Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc)
• Use on overhead applications – Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
• Use in conjunction with mechanical fixings for glass block fitting or large mirrors (>0.5m2 total area)
• For heavy items, provide temporary support until adhesive has dried.
• Do not seal mirror edges/plastic sheeting until adhesive has cured.
• In areas of high UV; some darkening/discolouration may occur. This does not affect the performance of the sealant
• Overpaintability: chaeck compatibility with specific paint first before over painting large areas.
• Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticizers
• It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services Department for advice.
• Not for use as part of a glazing system.
• Not for use in aquarium manufacture. Use AQUA MATE
• Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use WEATHER MATE
• Yellowing can occur in the dark
• Certified as a sealant for internal use only
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. Surfaces may be damp, but have no standing water.
Cartridge - Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Fix nozzle, cut aperture to required width and apply with a standard sealant gun.
Squeezy Pack – remove plastic cap. Cut nozzle with a sharp knife to required aperture. Squeeze tube from base with light finger pressure and apply as necessary. Remove any excess material from nozzle prior to replacing cap.
As a nail replacement (panel) adhesive.
• Surfaces must be sound, clean, dry and free from dust, grease, loose material etc.
• Prime dusty surfaces with EVERBUILD PVA BOND diluted 1:4 with water and allow to dry.
• Apply using a standard sealant gun, cut tip of cartridge, apply nozzle and cut an opening to suite the required bead size.
• For bonding heavy items (Plasterboard/worktops/wall panels etc) apply adhesive all the way around the edge of the item (30-50mm from edge) and cover back with beads of adhesive at 300mm intervals. Alternatively, apply adhesive direct to battens and press into place. NOTE.
• With heavy items, always provide temporary support until the adhesive dries.
• For bonding lightweight items (covings, dado rails, skirting etc) apply adhesive to back of item in one or two continuous beads and press immediately into place.
• Where gap filling is required, mark the areas where there is a large gap and apply a thicker bead to these areas.
• In all cases, clean up excess adhesive immediately with a cloth/white spirits
As a sealant
Reference should be made to the recommended joint ratios. If necessary reduce joint depth using Everflex Expanding Foam, or Joint backer rod. Furthermore, ensure that the joint design only permits adhesion to two surfaces, as three sided adhesion will impair flexibility.
Where the sealant is used in a joint configuration, masking tape should be used to prevent contamination of adjacent substrates, and ensure a neat sealing line. Masking tape should be removed immediately after tooling. The joint should be tooled within 5 minutes of application to ensure good contact between the sealant and the substrate. Tooling of the sealant also gives a smooth, professional finish.
Apply 6mm diameter beads of sealant direct to back of mirror in vertical strips, spaced at 30-40mm centers. Immediately place mirror in position and secure with good, even pressure with a slight twist action. Provide temporary support (tape) until adhesive has dried (24-48 hours). If required, STIX-ALL may also be used to seal around mirror 24 hours after fixing (to allow for cure)
Uncured material can be removed by wiping with a dampened cloth with white spirit. Cured material can be carefully removed by mechanical means. Full cure must be allowed before over painting.
Density 1.50 ± 0.05 (~1.02 CL)
Application Temperature 5 to 35°C
Skin Formation at 23°C and 50% RH 30 ± 10 min
Sagging (ISO 7390) Nil
Curing at 23°C and 50% RH > 3mm / 24hr
Shore A Hardness (ISO 868 – 3 seconds) 55 – 60
Modulus at 100% Elongation (ISO 8339) > 0.60MPa
Elongation @ Break (ISO 8339) > 60%
Tensile Strength (ISO 8339) > 1.5 Mpa
Shrinkage (ISO 10563) < 2%
Resistance To UV Radiation Excellent
Compatibility With Paints Water based: yes (test compatibility)
Solvent based: no (with alkyd paints)
Temperature Resistance -40 to +150°C
Coverage Approximately 11 linear meters per cartridge
Approximately 3 linear meters per squeezy pack
World Class Assurance
In an ever more complex world we understand that product accreditations, certification and test are increasingly important, particularly in the construction sector.
From an ISO 9001 quality system accredited by the British Standards Institute to CE approved products, comprehensive fire, acoustic and thermal tests through to the environmental standard ISO 14001, you have the assurance of dealing with a company that is setting industry leading standards in product testing and compliances.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe.
UK Delivery Prices
Standard delivery is free with no minimum order charge to most mainland UK delivery addresses. Surcharges can apply to certain postcodes depending on the service type. For full details visit our Delivery Guide.
In additional to our standard service we also offer some premium delivery services if you need your item quickly
£0.00 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£2.99 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 3.00pm Monday - Friday)
*orders placed after 3.00pm Friday will still be delivered Monday if ordered before 11am Saturday Morning
£8.99 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 3.00pm Friday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery (2-3 Days Approx - selected products only)
Alternatively if you view your parcel once items have been added and enter your postcode you will see what derlivery services are available.
International Delivery Prices
In addition we now deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania.
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
You will have the option to choose this service if you are purchasing your item for delivery to mainland UK.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
If your item is being delivered in the UK or Ireland, it will be delivered by UK Mail/DHL, Hermes or Royal Mail, with the exception of pallet items.
If you are an international customer, your goods will initially be sent via UK Mail/DHL, and then exported to either Eurodis or DHL. The appropriate tracking can be provided when necessary.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide.
Is My Item Available for Click and Collect at your Lowestoft Store?
If your item is showing "In Stock" then you will be able to do a Same Day Click and Collect order from our Lowestoft Pinbush Road. Our cut off for same day collections is 3.00pm Mon-Fri / 11.00am Saturday. After that the product will be ready the next day for collection. After the cut off you are welcome to do a Call and Collect order by phoning our trade counter on 01502 507666. If your item is in stock you will still be able to do a same day collection and payment.
Our store is open Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm and Saturday 8.00am - 12.00pm so any orders placed the remainder of the weekend will be available for collection on Monday. Weekdays any orders placed up to midnight will be available for collection the following day. This excludes bank holidays.
Please wait for email confirmation your order is ready for collection from our store before you travel.
On collection we will require you to show a copy of your order confirmation, electronic or printed. In addition to this please bring photo ID which must be your passport or photo driving licence, matching the name on the PayPal/Amazon/Credit or Debit card used.
Collection option only available to NR and IP Postcodes
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a no-questions-asked, free returns service within the first 30 days (subject to T&Cs).
You can find our returns information in our Terms and Help page
Spread the cost of your Buyaparcel purchase with Paypal Credit - Get 0% finance over 4 months! The perfect way to spread the cost of any purchases of £99 (inc vat) or more
Applying is that simple. If approved and you accept, you'll have a credit limit added to your PayPal account ready to use immediately. Plus, you'll automatically get 0% interest for 4 months on all your purchases of £99 or more.*
How to apply for Paypal Credit with Buyaparcel?
You have 2 ways to purchase from us with the option us using Paypal Credit.
1 - From the product page you can use Paypal Express Checkout which will take you straight to your Paypal account where you can login to complete payment or apply for Paypal Credit.
2 - If you add your product to your parcel and click "Proceed to Checkout" you will then go to our payment page. Select "Paypal Express Checkout" from the payment methods available and click "Place Order".
Once you are in your Paypal account choose PayPal Credit from the payment options.
If this is the first time you have used PayPal Credit, you will be asked to complete a short application form to apply for PayPal credit.