Salamander Shower Pumps are designed and engineered to ensure a long and maintenance free life. Every pump is individually tested for safety, performance and quality
Salamander Shower Pumps are designed and engineered to ensure a long and maintenance free life. Every pump is individually tested for safety, performance and quality of workmanship. Salamander Pumps are strong, durable and user friendly. The Salamander flagships enjoy the security and protection of ESP Pumps - electronic sensor protection. This sophisticated use of technology incorporates micro electronics and sensors to deliver unrivalled performance that retains pressure even under high flow rate conditions.
All Salamander pumps are supplied with AV (anti-vibration) couplers in order to limit the transfer of motor and pump vibration to the associated pipe work.
Items 1-20 of 63
- Salamander CombiBoost Mains to Combi Home Boost Water Pump Booster & Install KitStock Code: COMBIBOOST_CHBFIT01
- Salamander CombiBoost Mains to Combi Home Boost Water Pump BoosterStock Code: COMBIBOOST
- Salamander AccuBoost 300L Unpumped Accumulator Tank Mains Water Pump 300 LitresStock Code: ACC-300-TNK
- Salamander AccuBoost 450L Unpumped Accumulator Tank Mains Water Pump 450 LitresStock Code: ACC-450-TNK
- Salamander AccuBoost 120L Unpumped Accumulator Tank Mains Water Pump 120 LitresStock Code: ACC-120-TNK
- Salamander AccuBoost 180L Unpumped Accumulator Tank Mains Water Pump 180 LitresStock Code: ACC-180-TNK
- Salamander AccuBoost 120L Pumped Accumulator Tank Mains Water Pump 120 LitresStock Code: ACC-120-SYS
- Salamander AccuBoost 300L Pumped Accumulator Tank Mains Water Pump 300 LitresStock Code: ACC-300-SYS
- Salamander AccuBoost 180L Pumped Accumulator Tank Mains Water Pump 180 LitresStock Code: ACC-180-SYS
- Salamander AccuBoost 450L Pumped Accumulator Tank Mains Water Pump 450 LitresStock Code: ACC-450-SYS
- Salamander AccuBoost 060L Pumped Accumulator Tank Mains Water Pump 60 LitresStock Code: ACC-060-SYS
- Salamander Pump Hose ANGLED 15mm x 3/4" Inch Flexible Anti Vibration CouplerStock Code: C15MMA02
- Salamander CT50Xtra Extra 1.5 Bar Positive Twin Shower Pump + Hoses CT50 XTRAStock Code: CT50XTRA
- Salamander CT75 Positive Twin Shower Pump 2.0 Bar CT75XTRAStock Code: CT75XTRA
- Salamander CT85XTRA Shower Single Booster Pump 2.5 Bar CT85 XTRA + AV HosesStock Code: CT85XTRA
- Salamander CT75 Xtra Extra 2.0 Bar Twin Shower Pump+ Hoses + Anti Vibration MattStock Code: CT75XTRA-AVMAT
- 4 x Salamander Pump Hoses Straight + Angled 15mm x 3/4" Flexible Anti VibrationStock Code: AV2-KIT
- Salamander CTFORCE 30PT 3.0 Bar Brass Twin Impeller Shower Pump + HosesStock Code: CTFORCE 30PT
- Salamander CTFORCE 30TU 3.0 Bar Brass Twin Impeller Shower Pump Negative HeadStock Code: CTFORCE 30TU
Items 1-20 of 63
Salamander Pumps – One of the UK’s leading manufacturers in water boosting solutions
Offering a range of shower pumps suitable for boosting water in a gravity fed system, as well as a range of inline pumps
and accumulator tanks for boosting mains water performance, Salamander Pumps have a solution for most domestic and
light commercial installations.
-Improve shower performance
-Quicker bath fil
-Stronger flow taps
-Quiet and compact product solutions
Gravity fed shower pumps
CT Xtra: A range of twin and single compact shower pumps suitable for positive head gravity fed installations. Choose CT50
Xtra or CT75 Xtra for boosting hot and cold water to a conventional shower. Choose CT55 Xtra and CT75 Xtra for booting
hot or cold water to an individual outlet.
CT Bathroom: Choose a CT Bathroom twin pump if you are looking to boost hot and cold water to other bathroom outlets
as well as the shower e.g. bath taps, toilet cistern and sink. Available as positive head or universal (negative head).
CT Force: A robust brass alternative, available in up to 3.0 bar, offering both twin and single ended, universal (negative
head) and positive head solutions. 5-year warranty.
Right Pumps: For an exceptionally quiet pump solution, this range will offer more pressure and flow at reduced noise
levels. Available up to 3.0 bar, offering both twin and single ended, universal (negative head) and positive head options.
Independently tested, RP50PT and RP50TU are the quietest shower pumps available on the UK shower pump market.
Mains Booster Products
If you are looking to improve mains water pressure and flow, to your combi boiler or unvented system then Salamander
Pumps have a selection of mains booster products available.
CombiBoost: Perfect for smaller combination boilers, this inline pump will boost mains water up to 10 l/min.
HomeBoost: This innovative inline pump will boost mains water to combination boilers and the whole house up to 12
l/min. Only working when it needs to when the natural mains water flow drops below 12 l/min. Flow indicator lights
demonstrate when the pump is active.
AccuBoost: A range of accumulator tanks suitable for boosting mains water when the demand in the property is more than
the mains water can supply. Ideal for use with combination boilers and unvented systems. Tank sizes available from 60L up
to 450L and a maximum flow from 14 l/min up to 36 l/min. Choose a pumped solution when mains water flow is lower
than 12 l/min and/or lower than 2.0bar. The pump will ensure a continuous flow of 12 l/min even when the tank is empty.
These products may not be suitable if the mains water supply is restricted.
Salamander pumps have worked hard to ensure product noise is kept to a minimum and that the product range is as quiet
as possible, achieving the Quiet Mark award on a selection of products. Watch out for the below logo to confirm that the
pump is one of the quietest on the market.