Small ProductMore Information
EVERBUILD STIX-ALL is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It is specifically designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other and themselves
• Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
• High bonding strength
• Interior and Exterior Use
• Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
• Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof
• Quick Curing.
• Overpaintable if required
• Solvent Free
• Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C
• Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
• Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc etc.
Areas For Use
• Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable. The following are just some examples.
• As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
• Perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
• Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
• Automotive gap filling and sealing
• Jointing cladding panels.
• Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass
• Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
• Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc)
• Use on overhead applications – Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
• Use in conjunction with mechanical fixings for glass block fitting or large mirrors (>0.5m2 total area)
• For heavy items, provide temporary support until adhesive has dried.
• Do not seal mirror edges/plastic sheeting until adhesive has cured.
• In areas of high UV; some darkening/discolouration may occur. This does not affect the performance of the sealant
• Overpaintability: chaeck compatibility with specific paint first before over painting large areas.
• Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticizers
• It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services Department for advice.
• Not for use as part of a glazing system.
• Not for use in aquarium manufacture. Use AQUA MATE
• Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use WEATHER MATE
• Yellowing can occur in the dark
• Certified as a sealant for internal use only
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. Surfaces may be damp, but have no standing water.
Cartridge - Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Fix nozzle, cut aperture to required width and apply with a standard sealant gun.
Squeezy Pack – remove plastic cap. Cut nozzle with a sharp knife to required aperture. Squeeze tube from base with light finger pressure and apply as necessary. Remove any excess material from nozzle prior to replacing cap.
As a nail replacement (panel) adhesive.
• Surfaces must be sound, clean, dry and free from dust, grease, loose material etc.
• Prime dusty surfaces with EVERBUILD PVA BOND diluted 1:4 with water and allow to dry.
• Apply using a standard sealant gun, cut tip of cartridge, apply nozzle and cut an opening to suite the required bead size.
• For bonding heavy items (Plasterboard/worktops/wall panels etc) apply adhesive all the way around the edge of the item (30-50mm from edge) and cover back with beads of adhesive at 300mm intervals. Alternatively, apply adhesive direct to battens and press into place. NOTE.
• With heavy items, always provide temporary support until the adhesive dries.
• For bonding lightweight items (covings, dado rails, skirting etc) apply adhesive to back of item in one or two continuous beads and press immediately into place.
• Where gap filling is required, mark the areas where there is a large gap and apply a thicker bead to these areas.
• In all cases, clean up excess adhesive immediately with a cloth/white spirits
As a sealant
Reference should be made to the recommended joint ratios. If necessary reduce joint depth using Everflex Expanding Foam, or Joint backer rod. Furthermore, ensure that the joint design only permits adhesion to two surfaces, as three sided adhesion will impair flexibility.
Where the sealant is used in a joint configuration, masking tape should be used to prevent contamination of adjacent substrates, and ensure a neat sealing line. Masking tape should be removed immediately after tooling. The joint should be tooled within 5 minutes of application to ensure good contact between the sealant and the substrate. Tooling of the sealant also gives a smooth, professional finish.
Apply 6mm diameter beads of sealant direct to back of mirror in vertical strips, spaced at 30-40mm centers. Immediately place mirror in position and secure with good, even pressure with a slight twist action. Provide temporary support (tape) until adhesive has dried (24-48 hours). If required, STIX-ALL may also be used to seal around mirror 24 hours after fixing (to allow for cure)
Uncured material can be removed by wiping with a dampened cloth with white spirit. Cured material can be carefully removed by mechanical means. Full cure must be allowed before over painting.
Colour - Clear
Density 1.50 ± 0.05 (~1.02 CL)
Application Temperature 5 to 35°C
Skin Formation at 23°C and 50% RH 30 ± 10 min
Sagging (ISO 7390) Nil
Curing at 23°C and 50% RH > 3mm / 24hr
Shore A Hardness (ISO 868 – 3 seconds) 55 – 60
Modulus at 100% Elongation (ISO 8339) > 0.60MPa
Elongation @ Break (ISO 8339) > 60%
Tensile Strength (ISO 8339) > 1.5 Mpa
Shrinkage (ISO 10563) < 2%
Resistance To UV Radiation Excellent
Compatibility With Paints Water based: yes (test compatibility)
Solvent based: no (with alkyd paints)
Temperature Resistance -40 to +150°C
Coverage Approximately 11 linear meters per cartridge
Approximately 3 linear meters per squeezy pack
World Class Assurance
In an ever more complex world we understand that product accreditations, certification and test are increasingly important, particularly in the construction sector.
From an ISO 9001 quality system accredited by the British Standards Institute to CE approved products, comprehensive fire, acoustic and thermal tests through to the environmental standard ISO 14001, you have the assurance of dealing with a company that is setting industry leading standards in product testing and compliances.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe. Within the United Kingdom we can provide a next working day delivery service and a Saturday service subject to availability.
Choose a Delivery Date to Suit You?
You also now have the facility to choose a day you wish to have your order delivered on if your order is being delivered via courier or pallet. This can be done at the checkout stage where you will be shown a calendar if you select the book in option. You will have the option of booking in your delivery for a day that is convenient for you. Should you require the order the following day please select the next day option.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If you reside in the United Kingdom and your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
Due to the wide range of product we have on offer we can deliver your item with various couriers depending on the size of the products being ordered or the value of the order.
The courier type is displayed on each item but will be confirmed at the checkout stage when you have completed your shopping.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide
UK Delivery Prices
£2.95 - Royal Mail Second Class (2-5 Days Approx - selected products only)
£3.95 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£5.95 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday)
£12.00 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Friday)
£12.00 - Sunday Delivery (Orders placed before 1pm Saturday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery*
International Delivery Prices
We deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard.
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania, Greece
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Our team work extremely hard to get your parcels to your door in the shortest possible time but please note that we recommend you do not book a plumber etc until you have received and checked your goods.
- If a parcel is returned to us due to it being refused, a £10 fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order is placed except in the case of an error, which we will do our best to change, but orders are often shipped quickly after being processed.
- The couriers we use do not deliver to PO boxes.
Are you a non-VAT customer?
If you wish to place a VAT free order or create a VAT free account please make sure you give us a call on 01502 440 232 so you do not pay the VAT when placing your order on our website. We cannot refund the VAT in retrospect after an order has been placed.
Returns at Buyaparcel
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a free returns service within the first 30 days.
We now locate our returns information in our Terms and Help page
Buyaparcel Opening Hours Over Christmas
|Tuesday 20th December||Open|
|Wednesday 21st December||Open|
|Thursday 22nd December||Open|
|Friday 23rd December||Open|
|Saturday 24th December||Closed|
|Sunday 25th December - Christmas Day||Closed|
|Monday 26th December - Boxing Day||Closed|
|Tuesday 27th December||Closed|
|Wednesday 28th December||Open|
|Thursday 29th December||Open|
|Friday 30th December||Open|
|Saturday 31st January - New Year's Eve||Closed|
|Sunday 1st January - New Year's Day||Closed|
|Monday 2nd January||Closed|