Small ProductMore Information
P16 PVC PIPE CEMENT is a non-drip, thixotropic solvent based plastic pipe cement for use with pressure and non-pressure applications. P16 PVC PIPE CEMENT with a rapid rate of bond strength development
• Rapid bond strength development.
• Easy to apply thixotropic paste.
• Kite marked to BSEN 14680.
• CE compliant to 14814
Areas for Use
• Bonding uPVC Pipes and accessories in pressure systems up to 16PN according to BSEN 14814, specifically for bonding thermoplastic piping systems that conform to BSEN 1329.
• Bonding Pipes and accessories in waste systems according to the following standards:
• PVC-U plastic piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) BSEN 1329.
• ABS piping systems for soil and waste discharge (Low and high temperature) BSEN 1455.
• Do not use in conjunction with potable water.
• Always apply as directed to both surfaces. Do not dip pipes into this adhesive. Do not mix adhesive with cleaning or any other fluids.
• Reseal can immediately after use.
• Allow at least 10 minutes before handling assemblies and at least 8-24 hours before putting into service.
• Do not use below 5°C.
• As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, contact Technical Services Department for advice.
Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves before use. Avoid inhalation of vapours’ and extinguish all sources of ignition.
All surfaces to be joined must be clean sound and dry. Cut pipes squarely. Remove any swarf and chamfer the outside edge. Lightly abrade pipe with emery cloth and degrease with a proprietary solvent such as Stick 2 Contact Adhesive Thinner and Cleaner. Check the two ends fit together correctly.
Apply a thin and even layer of adhesive to both surfaces with a brush. Slide the pipes together immediately. DO NOT TWIST. Hold in place for 20-30 seconds and remove excess adhesive with a cloth. Allow at least 10 minutes drying time before handling and at least 8 hours before putting into service (non-pressure) or 24 hours (pressure applications).
World Class Assurance
In an ever more complex world we understand that product accreditations, certification and test are increasingly important, particularly in the construction sector.
From an ISO 9001 quality system accredited by the British Standards Institute to CE approved products, comprehensive fire, acoustic and thermal tests through to the environmental standard ISO 14001, you have the assurance of dealing with a company that is setting industry leading standards in product testing and compliances.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe.
UK Delivery Prices
£2.95 - Royal Mail Second Class (2-5 Days Approx - selected products only)
£3.95 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£5.95 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday)
£12.00 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Friday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery (2-3 Days Approx - selected products only)
International Delivery Prices
In addition we now deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania.
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Choose a Delivery Date to Suit You
You also now have the facility to choose a day you wish to have your order delivered on if your order is being delivered via courier or pallet. This can be done at the checkout stage where you will be shown a calendar if you select the book in option. You will have the option of booking in your delivery for a day that is convenient for you. Should you require the order the following day please select the next day option.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
You will have the option to choose this service if you are purchasing your item for delivery to mainland UK.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
If your item is being delivered in the UK or Ireland, it will be delivered by UK Mail or Royal Mail, with the exception of pallet items. The courier type is displayed on each item but will be confirmed at the checkout stage when you have completed your shopping.
If you are an international customer, your goods will initially be sent via UK Mail, and then exported to either Eurodis or DHL. The appropriate tracking can be provided when necessary.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide.
How do I track my delivery?
To track your order online, go to 'Your Account' and click on 'Purchase History' for an update on your order.
Our team work extremely hard to get your parcels to your door in the shortest possible time but please note that we recommend you do not book a plumber etc until you have received and checked your goods.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order is placed except in the case of an error, which we will do our best to change, but orders are often shipped quickly after being processed.
- The couriers we use do not deliver to PO boxes or building sites.
Returns at Buyaparcel
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a no-questions-asked, free returns service within the first 30 days (subject to T&Cs).
You can find our returns information in our Terms and Help page.