Medium ProductMore Information
LUMBER JACK 5 MIN, 30 MIN & 45MIN POLYURETHANE WOOD ADHESIVES are professional quality one part moisture curing wood adhesives with rapid setting properties. These products are available in three forms:
1. A 30 minute set cartridge applied thixotropic gel – LUMBER JACK 30 MINUTE POLYURETHANE WOOD ADHESIVE
2. A 5 minute set cartridge applied thixotropic gel - – LUMBER JACK 5 MINUTE POLYURETHANE WOOD ADHESIVE
3. A 30-minute set free flowing liquid in a bottle - – LUMBER JACK 30 MINUTE POLYURETHANE WOOD ADHESIVE LIQUID.
4. A 5-minute set free flowing liquid in a bottle - – LUMBER JACK 5 MINUTE POLYURETHANE WOOD ADHESIVE LIQUID.
5. A 45-minute set free flowing liquid in a bottle - – LUMBER JACK 45 MINUTE POLYURETHANE WOOD ADHESIVE LIQUID.
As well as bonding all common wood types (hard, soft, exotic, painted) LUMBERJACK PU WOOD ADHESIVES will also bond Formica, polystyrene, PU foam metal and glass wool and various plastics (including PVC) to porous surfaces. These products also adhere to stone, concrete, brick and masonry.
• Fast setting – 45, 30 minute or 5 minute set (Typical PVA based wood glue – 8-12 hours)
• Exceptional bond strength to wood and most common building surfaces.
• Internal and external use - excellent weathering and aging properties.
• Fully water proof to EN204 D4, including seawater.
• Products foam slightly on application to fill small gaps and increase overall bond strength.
• Excellent Chemical Resistance.
Areas For Use
• General wood jointing and construction
• Window and door frame manufacture
• Door manufacture
• Furniture manufacture
• Boat building
• Construction of staircases and ladders
• As a high quality insulation adhesive for foam/glasswool/fibre boarding
• At least one of the surfaces to be bonded must be porous.
• Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon or Nylon.
• Surfaces may be damp, but moisture content of wood must not exceed 30%w/w.
• As product expands slightly on curing, do not use on sheet laminate. Use STICK 2 CONTACT ADHESIVE.
• Only apply between + 5 and + 30oC.
• Ensure surfaces are always clamped during use.
• Setting times will be increased at low temperatures and low humidity.
The surfaces to be glued should be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. At least one of the materials must be porous. Roughen non-porous surfaces to give a key for the adhesive. To assist cure and achieve maximum bond strength, slightly moisten one surface with a damp cloth. Do not over wet.
Cartridge Products: Cut tip of cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Fix nozzle, cut to required aperture and apply using standard sealant gun. Liquid version: Remove cap, cut spout and apply. Replace cap after use. Wearing of gloves is recommended. Apply adhesive evenly to one surface. If necessary, cover large areas with a fine toothed spreader. Assemble parts IMMEDIATELY and clamp for duration of cure (5-30 minutes at 20oc; longer at lower temperatures). After this time, the joint may be easily handled. Full and final bond strength will be achieved after 30 minutes for 5 minute set or 24 hours for 30 minute set. NOTE: These products foam slightly on application to fill small gaps. Any excess foam/adhesive must be removed with acetone before the product sets or with a sharp chisel once set.
Quantity - 12
Colour Gels: Translucent
Liquid: 5 Min: Red, 30 Min: Brown
Contents 100% prepolymers and catalyst (solvent free)
Solids 100% (solvent free)
Viscosity 200 x103 mPa.s (bfld RVT sp7 5rpm) (gel)
Coverage 400g/m², or 10 linear meters per tube (approx)
Initial Set Time 5,30 or 45minutes, depending on product
Flash Point N/A
Cleaner Everbuild Gun Foam Cleaner or acetone BEFORE curing. After cure, use mechanical abrasion.
World Class Assurance
In an ever more complex world we understand that product accreditations, certification and test are increasingly important, particularly in the construction sector.
From an ISO 9001 quality system accredited by the British Standards Institute to CE approved products, comprehensive fire, acoustic and thermal tests through to the environmental standard ISO 14001, you have the assurance of dealing with a company that is setting industry leading standards in product testing and compliances.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe.
UK Delivery Prices
£2.95 - Royal Mail Second Class (2-5 Days Approx - selected products only)
£3.95 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£5.95 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday)
£12.00 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Friday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery (2-3 Days Approx - selected products only)
International Delivery Prices
In addition we now deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania.
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Choose a Delivery Date to Suit You
You also now have the facility to choose a day you wish to have your order delivered on if your order is being delivered via courier or pallet. This can be done at the checkout stage where you will be shown a calendar if you select the book in option. You will have the option of booking in your delivery for a day that is convenient for you. Should you require the order the following day please select the next day option.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
You will have the option to choose this service if you are purchasing your item for delivery to mainland UK.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
If your item is being delivered in the UK or Ireland, it will be delivered by UK Mail or Royal Mail, with the exception of pallet items. The courier type is displayed on each item but will be confirmed at the checkout stage when you have completed your shopping.
If you are an international customer, your goods will initially be sent via UK Mail, and then exported to either Eurodis or DHL. The appropriate tracking can be provided when necessary.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide.
How do I track my delivery?
To track your order online, go to 'Your Account' and click on 'Purchase History' for an update on your order.
Our team work extremely hard to get your parcels to your door in the shortest possible time but please note that we recommend you do not book a plumber etc until you have received and checked your goods.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order is placed except in the case of an error, which we will do our best to change, but orders are often shipped quickly after being processed.
- The couriers we use do not deliver to PO boxes or building sites.
Returns at Buyaparcel
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a no-questions-asked, free returns service within the first 30 days (subject to T&Cs).
You can find our returns information in our Terms and Help page.