Small ProductMore Information
EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL EXTRA is a ready to use gap filling and panel adhesive based on a high bond strength synthetic rubber/resin mix in a solvent carrier. Adheres to most common surfaces inside and outside the home. Bonds to wood, plaster, plasterboard, carpet, carpet grippers, metal, glass, ceramics, brick, concrete, cork, uPVC and certain plastics.
• Solvent based formula - quick drying / high early bond strength.
• Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces.
• Exceptional early grab properties - usable in both vertical and horizontal positions.
• High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
• Suitable for use where both surfaces are non-porous.
• Excellent external weathering properties-Suitable for exterior use
Areas For Use
• Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting
• Fixing parquet and cork flooring.
• Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
• Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
• Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
• Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
• Fixing polyester, wood, PVCu or metal thresholds.
• Fixing nameplates, plastic boxes, decorative frames, wall sockets and junction boxes to most surfaces.
• Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and
• Do not use on damp surfaces: use EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL.
• Do not use as a mirror adhesive: use EVERBUILD MIRROR MATE
• Do not use on polystyrene/styrofoam/expanded polyurethane - use EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL.
• Heavy materials (greater than 8kg per sq meter) must be supported for at least 8-24 hours depending on size of item.
• Solvents present may attack sensitive plastics. If in doubt, rest a small area first.
The surfaces to be glued must be clean, dry and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. New concrete or plaster should be allowed adequate time to dry and mature. If this is not possible, use EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL.
Porous or friable surface should first be primed with dilute contact adhesive and allowed to dry.
1/ To bond flat panels direct to walls
Apply as a bead approx. 6mm in diameter around the periphery of the panel (50mm from the edge) and in horizontal lines at approximately 450mm centers. Immediately press the panel firmly to the wall surface to ensure adequate transfer of the adhesive and leave to set. A firm bond is achieved in 1 hour.N.B. If the panel is warped, apply the adhesive as described then press the panel firmly into the wall surface and pull away immediately. This will achieve a quicker adhesive transfer and allow quicker solvent evaporation. After 5 mins, the panel may then be bonded into position and a contact bond achieved.
2/ To bond Stair Nosings.
Apply adhesive to the stair nosing only. 2 or 3 beads may be necessary depending on the size of the nosing. Immediately press the nosing firmly into position to ensure adequate transfer of the adhesive. If a higher initial bond strength is required, press the nosing into position and then pull away to affect the adhesive transfer. Allow adhesive to dry apart for 5 minutes before pressing finally into position. Allow to dry for 24 hours before subjecting to traffic.
Quantity - 25
Form Buff paste
Coverage Approx 10 linear meters
Solids Content 72 +/- 1%
Ash Rate 40 +/- 1%
VOC 28 +/- 1%
Specific Gravity 1.18 – 1.27
Flash Point -9°C
Application Temperature +5 to 40°C
Temperature Resistance -20 to 50°C
Chemical Resistance Excellent to dilute acids and alkali's, poor to most organic solvents.
World Class Assurance
In an ever more complex world we understand that product accreditations, certification and test are increasingly important, particularly in the construction sector.
From an ISO 9001 quality system accredited by the British Standards Institute to CE approved products, comprehensive fire, acoustic and thermal tests through to the environmental standard ISO 14001, you have the assurance of dealing with a company that is setting industry leading standards in product testing and compliances.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe.
UK Delivery Prices
£2.95 - Royal Mail Second Class (2-5 Days Approx - selected products only)
£3.95 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£5.95 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday)
£12.00 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Friday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery (2-3 Days Approx - selected products only)
International Delivery Prices
In addition we now deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania.
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Choose a Delivery Date to Suit You
You also now have the facility to choose a day you wish to have your order delivered on if your order is being delivered via courier or pallet. This can be done at the checkout stage where you will be shown a calendar if you select the book in option. You will have the option of booking in your delivery for a day that is convenient for you. Should you require the order the following day please select the next day option.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
You will have the option to choose this service if you are purchasing your item for delivery to mainland UK.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
If your item is being delivered in the UK or Ireland, it will be delivered by UK Mail or Royal Mail, with the exception of pallet items. The courier type is displayed on each item but will be confirmed at the checkout stage when you have completed your shopping.
If you are an international customer, your goods will initially be sent via UK Mail, and then exported to either Eurodis or DHL. The appropriate tracking can be provided when necessary.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide.
How do I track my delivery?
To track your order online, go to 'Your Account' and click on 'Purchase History' for an update on your order.
Our team work extremely hard to get your parcels to your door in the shortest possible time but please note that we recommend you do not book a plumber etc until you have received and checked your goods.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order is placed except in the case of an error, which we will do our best to change, but orders are often shipped quickly after being processed.
- The couriers we use do not deliver to PO boxes or building sites.
Returns at Buyaparcel
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a no-questions-asked, free returns service within the first 30 days (subject to T&Cs).
You can find our returns information in our Terms and Help page.