Small ProductMore Information
SILICONE 200 CONTRACTORS is a cost effective Acetoxy cure sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous materials. This product contains an anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth in areas of high humidity. SILICONE 200 is mid to low modulus in nature.
• Permanently flexible.
• Anti-fungal formula - prevents mold growth.
• Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
• Low viscosity for fast application
• Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade and sanitary applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulations
Areas For Use
• Sealing aluminium and metal sealing.
• Sealing around baths, showers, basins and other sanitary ware.
• As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims, cladding and panels.
• Sealing around worktops and laminates.
• Pointing and door frames.
• For aluminium gutter sealing.
• General draughtproofing.
• Not for use in aquarium manufacture. Use EVERFLEX AQUAMATE.
• Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use ALL WEATHER MATE.
• Not for use on highly porous surfaces such as new concrete or stonework. Priming is advised or use SILICONE 450.
• Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
• Do not use in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with the edge sealant of double glazed units. Use SILICONE 450.
• When applying to uPVC, priming is recommended. Always carry out an adhesion test before using on uPVC.
• Do not use on soft metals such as lead and brass. Use LEADMATE SILICONE.
• Non overpaintable. In applications where overpainting is required, use WEATHER MATE.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application. Glass, metal and aluminium should be cleaned with a proprietary solvent cleaner prior to application for optimum adhesion. Porous surfaces may require priming - a small area should be tested first.
Reference should be made to the recommended joint ratios. If necessary reduce joint depth using EXPANDING FILL AND FIX FOAM, or Joint backer rod. Furthermore, ensure that the joint design only permits adhesion to two surfaces, as three sided adhesion will impair flexibility.
Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45’ with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed.
Smooth down within 10 minutes of application. To ensure a proper bond, always smooth the sealant down using a spatula or piece of wood wetted with a soap and water solution. An improved appearance can be achieved by placing masking tape to both sides of the joint and removing within 5 minutes of application.
Colour - Brown
Quantity - 6
Movement accommodation: + or -12.5% ISO8339
Skinning time: 5 mins @ 20°C
Cure time: 2mm per 24 hours
Hardness Shore A: 15-25
Service temperature resistance: -30°C to + 150°C
Application temperature resistance +5°C to + 40°C
Tensile Strength 1.5 MPa
Stress 0.3MPa at 100% elongation DIN53504
Specific gravity: ~1.00
Cleaning: Uncured sealant white spirit;
Cured sealant: EVERFLEX SILICONE EATER
Minimum joint width: 4mm
Maximum joint width: 25mm
Joint ratio: Maximum depth 50% of joint width
Coverage: @ 10 linear metres, 9 x 9mm fillet joint
Elongation at break: >400% ISO8339
World Class Assurance
In an ever more complex world we understand that product accreditations, certification and test are increasingly important, particularly in the construction sector.
From an ISO 9001 quality system accredited by the British Standards Institute to CE approved products, comprehensive fire, acoustic and thermal tests through to the environmental standard ISO 14001, you have the assurance of dealing with a company that is setting industry leading standards in product testing and compliances.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe.
UK Delivery Prices
£2.95 - Royal Mail Second Class (2-5 Days Approx - selected products only)
£3.95 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£5.95 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday)
£12.00 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Friday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery (2-3 Days Approx - selected products only)
International Delivery Prices
In addition we now deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania.
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Choose a Delivery Date to Suit You
You also now have the facility to choose a day you wish to have your order delivered on if your order is being delivered via courier or pallet. This can be done at the checkout stage where you will be shown a calendar if you select the book in option. You will have the option of booking in your delivery for a day that is convenient for you. Should you require the order the following day please select the next day option.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
You will have the option to choose this service if you are purchasing your item for delivery to mainland UK.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
If your item is being delivered in the UK or Ireland, it will be delivered by UK Mail or Royal Mail, with the exception of pallet items. The courier type is displayed on each item but will be confirmed at the checkout stage when you have completed your shopping.
If you are an international customer, your goods will initially be sent via UK Mail, and then exported to either Eurodis or DHL. The appropriate tracking can be provided when necessary.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide.
How do I track my delivery?
To track your order online, go to 'Your Account' and click on 'Purchase History' for an update on your order.
Our team work extremely hard to get your parcels to your door in the shortest possible time but please note that we recommend you do not book a plumber etc until you have received and checked your goods.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order is placed except in the case of an error, which we will do our best to change, but orders are often shipped quickly after being processed.
- The couriers we use do not deliver to PO boxes or building sites.
Returns at Buyaparcel
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a no-questions-asked, free returns service within the first 30 days (subject to T&Cs).
You can find our returns information in our Terms and Help page.