Medium ProductMore Information
CRYSTAL CLEAR SEALANT, formulated from high performance acrylic polymer, is an advanced flexible sealant and gap filler, designed for sealing around timber, laminates and melamine coated board in flooring and furniture applications. Crystal Clear literally dries as clear as glass and is particularly useful when sealing around wooden structures where a solid coloured sealant would hide the wood grain. It is also perfect for overcoating with wood stains as the finish achieved will reflect the actual finish that is obtained on the surrounding wood.
• Permanently flexible/durable polymer rich formula.
• Dries completely clear.
• Silicone and solvent free – low odour.
• Contains a fungicide to prevent mould growth.
• Adheres to most common substrates.
• Non hazardous formula – water cleanup.
• May be painted, varnished or stained once cured.
• Easy to apply and tool.
• Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade interior applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation.
Areas For Use
• Sealing around the perimeter of all types of laminate and hardwood flooring.
• Ideals for sealing around awkward protrusions such as radiator pipes, door stops and timber thresholds.
• For draughtproofing around timber flooring to provide an effective dust and airtight seal.
• For sealing around all types of fitted furniture i.e. bedroom and kitchen fittings, laminate worktops etc. Ideal for sealing between the wall and fitted furniture to hide unsightly gaps.
• Sealing internally around hardwood and softwood joinery components such as window and door frames.
• Particularly suitable for overcoating with wood stain as the finish achieved will reflect the actual finish that is obtained on the surrounding timber.
• When using in areas of high humidity and around baths, showers and basins, protect from water for a minimum of 12 hours after application.
• Do not use in areas subject to constant water immersion.
• Do not use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
• Note: This product is milky white when applied but at normal temperatures will dry crystal clear in some 3 days (depending on depth)
• Do not use in flooring applications where the sealant will be susceptible to foot traffic.
• It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please phone technical services department for advice.
Ensure surfaces to be sealed are sound, clean and dry.
Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45° with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed. Smooth the sealant down using a wetted spatula, piece of wood or finger. Any mistakes can be rectified by removing sealant with a damp sponge or cloth before re-applying. If overpainting or staining, allow to cure first.(full cure 24-48 hours at normal temperatures).
Quantity - 6
Skinning time: 30mins at 20°C
Cure time: 2mm per 24 hours
Specific gravity: ~1 g/cm3
Service temperature resistance: -15°C to +70°C
Cleaning: Uncured sealant with warm water
Minimum joint width: 3mm
Maximum joint width: 40mm
Joint ratio: Maximum depth 70% of joint width
Elongation at break: >350% DIN53504
Paintability: Excellent with most paints, varnishes or stains once fully cured.
Coverage: @10 lin metres for a 9mm x 9mm fillet joint
World Class Assurance
In an ever more complex world we understand that product accreditations, certification and test are increasingly important, particularly in the construction sector.
From an ISO 9001 quality system accredited by the British Standards Institute to CE approved products, comprehensive fire, acoustic and thermal tests through to the environmental standard ISO 14001, you have the assurance of dealing with a company that is setting industry leading standards in product testing and compliances.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe.
UK Delivery Prices
£2.95 - Royal Mail Second Class (2-5 Days Approx - selected products only)
£3.95 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£5.95 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday)
£12.00 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Friday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery (2-3 Days Approx - selected products only)
International Delivery Prices
In addition we now deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania.
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Choose a Delivery Date to Suit You
You also now have the facility to choose a day you wish to have your order delivered on if your order is being delivered via courier or pallet. This can be done at the checkout stage where you will be shown a calendar if you select the book in option. You will have the option of booking in your delivery for a day that is convenient for you. Should you require the order the following day please select the next day option.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
You will have the option to choose this service if you are purchasing your item for delivery to mainland UK.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
If your item is being delivered in the UK or Ireland, it will be delivered by UK Mail or Royal Mail, with the exception of pallet items. The courier type is displayed on each item but will be confirmed at the checkout stage when you have completed your shopping.
If you are an international customer, your goods will initially be sent via UK Mail, and then exported to either Eurodis or DHL. The appropriate tracking can be provided when necessary.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide.
How do I track my delivery?
To track your order online, go to 'Your Account' and click on 'Purchase History' for an update on your order.
Our team work extremely hard to get your parcels to your door in the shortest possible time but please note that we recommend you do not book a plumber etc until you have received and checked your goods.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order is placed except in the case of an error, which we will do our best to change, but orders are often shipped quickly after being processed.
- The couriers we use do not deliver to PO boxes or building sites.
Returns at Buyaparcel
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a no-questions-asked, free returns service within the first 30 days (subject to T&Cs).
You can find our returns information in our Terms and Help page.