Small ProductMore Information
EVERBUILD COVING ADHESIVE is a high strength solvent free adhesive that provides a quick “grab” for fixing polystyrene and plaster coving and cornices to sound porous surfaces . This product will also act as a gap filling sealant for filling the gaps between individual lengths of coving. Coving Adhesive dries white and is overpaintable when dry.
• Solvent free - environmentally friendly formulation.
• Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common coving surfaces.
• Exceptional early grab properties - usable in both vertical and horizontal positions.
• High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
• Extended open time - allows for easy repositioning after fixing.
• Will adhere to damp surfaces.
• Water clean up - no hazardous solvents.
Areas For Use
• For fixing and sealing polystyrene coving, ceiling centers tiles and other decorative polystyrene products to sound surfaces.
• Fixing plaster coving
• Filling gaps between coving sections.
• Do not use externally.
• In damp, cold or humid conditions, curing time may be significantly extended.
• New plastered walls must be a minimum of 4 weeks old before application of this adhesive.
• Always provide temporary support until adhesive is fully cured.
• Do not use in permanently damp/wet conditions.
• Not suitable for Polyurethane coving/trim. Use EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL EXTRA adhesive.
• Do not in situations where both surfaces are non -porous (ed plastic/plastic ) - use GUN A NAIL EXTRA
• All surfaces must be sound, porous, clean, dry and free from dust, grease, loose material/flaky paint etc. Remove wallpaper from all areas in contact with adhesive.
• Prime all substrates with EVERBUILD PVA BOND diluted 1 part PVA to 4 water and allow to dry.
• Cut tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread.
• Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45 degrees to give an opening of 6-9mm.
• As a Coving adhesive: Apply using a standard sealant gun and spread to a depth of 3-6mm over entire area in contact with wall. Offer up coving and press well home. Immediately provide temporary support with panel pins until adhesive is completely dry (24-48 hours depending on ambient conditions). Removes excess adhesive with a damp cloth before it dries.
• As a ceiling rose/polystyrene tile adhesive; firstly, ensure electricity supply is off at the mains. Leave off whilst working and only switch back on when the job is finished.
• Polystyrene ceiling roses/tiles: Apply adhesive over entire rose/tile and comb with a suitable 3-6mm notched trowel. Offer up to sound, porous primed substrate and press home.
• Plaster ceiling roses. Apply as above, but due to excess weight, always us in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
• As a Joint Filler; Gun product into joint. Ensure all voids are filled. Smooth down with a damp cloth to an even finish. No sanding required. Overpaintable with emulsion paints in ca. 2 hours, or once a good skin has formed.
Quantity - 6
Form White thixotropic paste (ready to use)
Viscosity 350000-550000 cps (bfld HBDV2+, S70, 10RPM
Coverage One tube will cover approximately 1 full length of 2m coving when applied as directed
Specific Gravity 1.48 g/cm³
Open Time Max 10 mins at 23°C and 50% R.H
Application Temp +5 to +35°C
Service Temp -10 to +70°C
Typical Bond Strength (beech/beech 25mm²) 1 hour: 0.2 – 0.3 N/mm²
24 hour: 3.5 N/mm²
7 days: 4 N/mm²
World Class Assurance
In an ever more complex world we understand that product accreditations, certification and test are increasingly important, particularly in the construction sector.
From an ISO 9001 quality system accredited by the British Standards Institute to CE approved products, comprehensive fire, acoustic and thermal tests through to the environmental standard ISO 14001, you have the assurance of dealing with a company that is setting industry leading standards in product testing and compliances.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe.
UK Delivery Prices
£2.95 - Royal Mail Second Class (2-5 Days Approx - selected products only)
£3.95 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£5.95 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday)
£12.00 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Friday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery (2-3 Days Approx - selected products only)
International Delivery Prices
In addition we now deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania.
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Choose a Delivery Date to Suit You
You also now have the facility to choose a day you wish to have your order delivered on if your order is being delivered via courier or pallet. This can be done at the checkout stage where you will be shown a calendar if you select the book in option. You will have the option of booking in your delivery for a day that is convenient for you. Should you require the order the following day please select the next day option.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
You will have the option to choose this service if you are purchasing your item for delivery to mainland UK.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
If your item is being delivered in the UK or Ireland, it will be delivered by UK Mail or Royal Mail, with the exception of pallet items. The courier type is displayed on each item but will be confirmed at the checkout stage when you have completed your shopping.
If you are an international customer, your goods will initially be sent via UK Mail, and then exported to either Eurodis or DHL. The appropriate tracking can be provided when necessary.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide.
How do I track my delivery?
To track your order online, go to 'Your Account' and click on 'Purchase History' for an update on your order.
Our team work extremely hard to get your parcels to your door in the shortest possible time but please note that we recommend you do not book a plumber etc until you have received and checked your goods.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order is placed except in the case of an error, which we will do our best to change, but orders are often shipped quickly after being processed.
- The couriers we use do not deliver to PO boxes or building sites.
Returns at Buyaparcel
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a no-questions-asked, free returns service within the first 30 days (subject to T&Cs).
You can find our returns information in our Terms and Help page.