Medium ProductMore Information
Colour Changing Decking Lights flow through the colours of the rainbow, and the RGB Controller controls the speed or selects a specific colour according to your mood.
Gradual colour changing for sophisticated mood lighting or fast colour for fun/party lighting effects.
Being Low Voltage Plug and Go Lights, Colour Changing Decking Lights do not require a qualified electrician to install them. Ideal for Decking and also Kitchen Plinths
- Control the speed of colour changing through 16 colours - Red, Green, Blue, White, Orange, Light Green, Dark Blue, Dark Yellow, Cyan, Lyons Blue, Yellow, Lights Blue, Purple, Light Yellow, Sky Blue, Brown.
- Original one button dimming. You can manually adjust any colour you need, you select the brightness of the colour you wish to adjust. This can also be stored.
- 3/7 Colour jump change, colour changing mode can be adjusted with the different speeds with the key "Brightness up & Brightness down". This can also be Stored
- 3/7 Colour fade, gradual colour change mode can be adjusted with the different speeds with the key "Brightness up & Brightness down". This can also be Stored
- Select any colour using the Remote Control Provided
- Choose gradual colour changing for sophisticated mood lighting or fast colour changing for fun/party lighting effects
- 4 Colour Flow Settings - Flash, Strobe, Fade, Smooth.
1 controller can control 20 lights.
Please note - if you find upon installation that a light is not the same colour as the rest, it is likely it has been plugged in upside down. Turning it around should solve this.
This colour changing LED kit is supplied with a kit of 20 x 30mm round IP67 LED fittings with stainless steel housing.
A 12v internal transformer with 48cm of cable to first light fitting, 170cm of cable to plug socket.
Supplied with 10 LED fitting each with 1m of cable.
Complete extension loop cable with 50cm Spacing between each light fitting
A RGB Controller which includes a 18cm of cable each side of receiver box.
A maximum of 24 lights may be connected together from one transformer
Supplied with remote control
LED size: (HxDia) 30 x 26 x 20mm
Recess size is a 21mm Cut out
The Range on the Remote conrtol is approx 5m
All Nartel lighting is provided with a 1 years standard warranty.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe.
UK Delivery Prices
£2.95 - Royal Mail Second Class (2-5 Days Approx - selected products only)
£3.95 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£5.95 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday)
£12.00 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 4pm Friday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery (2-3 Days Approx - selected products only)
International Delivery Prices
In addition we now deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania.
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Choose a Delivery Date to Suit You
You also now have the facility to choose a day you wish to have your order delivered on if your order is being delivered via courier or pallet. This can be done at the checkout stage where you will be shown a calendar if you select the book in option. You will have the option of booking in your delivery for a day that is convenient for you. Should you require the order the following day please select the next day option.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
You will have the option to choose this service if you are purchasing your item for delivery to mainland UK.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
If your item is being delivered in the UK or Ireland, it will be delivered by UK Mail or Royal Mail, with the exception of pallet items. The courier type is displayed on each item but will be confirmed at the checkout stage when you have completed your shopping.
If you are an international customer, your goods will initially be sent via UK Mail, and then exported to either Eurodis or DHL. The appropriate tracking can be provided when necessary.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide.
How do I track my delivery?
To track your order online, go to 'Your Account' and click on 'Purchase History' for an update on your order.
Our team work extremely hard to get your parcels to your door in the shortest possible time but please note that we recommend you do not book a plumber etc until you have received and checked your goods.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order is placed except in the case of an error, which we will do our best to change, but orders are often shipped quickly after being processed.
- The couriers we use do not deliver to PO boxes or building sites.
Returns at Buyaparcel
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a no-questions-asked, free returns service within the first 30 days (subject to T&Cs).
You can find our returns information in our Terms and Help page.