Milwaukee Heavy Duty Wood Auger Bit 30mm x 230mm 4932373367
The Lewis flute design allows for rapid chip removal and the hex shank provides a secure chuck grip.
Overall Length: 230mm.
Milwaukee Power Tools Warranty
Milwaukee offer a standard warranty on all powertools of 1 year and a warranty extension to 3 years. To qualify for the free of charge warranty extension you need to register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
Rechargeable battery packs, battery chargers, accessories and hand tools are not included in the warranty extension.
Batteries are supplied with a 2 year warranty.
Accessories and Hand Tools are covered with a standard years warranty.
Should your hand tool or accessory develop a fault in this time, please contact TTI Milwaukee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3890305 for return instructions and advice.
Warranty conditions apply as below.
In Addition to any statutory rights resulting from the purchase, this product is covered by a guarantee as stated below.
1. The guarantee period is 12 months and commences on the date when the product was purchased. This date has to be documented by an invoice or other proof of purchase.
2. There is a possibility to extend the warranty period over the period described above using the registration on the www.milwaukeetool.eu website. The end user needs to register his/her newly-acquired tools online within 30 days the date of purchase. The end user may register for the extended warranty in his country of residence if listed on the online registration form where this option is valid. Furthermore, end users must give their consent to the storage of the data which are required to enter online and they have to accept the terms and conditions. The registration confirmation receipt, which is sent out by e-mail, and the original invoice showing the date of purchase will serve as proof of the extended warranty. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
3. The guarantee covers all defects of the product during the warranty period due to defaults in workmanship or material at the purchase date. The guarantee is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages. The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual, or being incorrectly connected. This guarantee does not apply to:
any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance
any product that has been altered or modified
any product where original identification (trade mark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
any non CE product
any product which has been attempted to be repaired by an non-qualified professional or without prior authorization by Techtronic Industries
any product connected to improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
normal wear and tear of spare parts
inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
use of non-approved accessories or parts
Power tool accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately. Such exclusions including but not limited to screw driver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper and blades, lateral guide
Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to Service & Maintenance Kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, Felt Washers, Impact Wrench Pins & springs, etc.
4. For servicing, the product must be sent or presented to a Milwaukee authorized service station listed for each country in the following list of service station addresses. In some countries your local Milwaukee dealer undertakes to send the product to the Milwaukee service organization. When sending a product to an Milwaukee service station, the product should be safely packed without any dangerous contents, marked with sender’s address and accompanied by a short description of the fault.
5. A repair/replacement under this guarantee is free of charge. It does not constitute an extension or a new start of the guarantee period. Exchanged parts or tools become our property. In some countries delivery charges or postage will have to be paid by the sender.
For further information and registration please check the Milwaukee Website.
Buyaparcel offer delivery throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other Islands of the UK. In addition we can now also deliver through Europe.
UK Delivery Prices
Standard delivery is free for all orders with no minimum order charge* to a UK delivery address for parcels and packets only. Pallets and large items will unfortunately incur a delivery charge calculated at the checkout depending on delivery postcode.
In additional to our standard service we also offer some premium delivery services if you need your item quickly
£0.00 - Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Days Approx)
£2.99 - Next Day UK Delivery (Orders placed before 3.00pm Monday - Friday)
£8.99 - Saturday Delivery (Orders placed before 3.00pm Friday)
£36.00 - Pallet Delivery (2-3 Days Approx - selected products only)
* surcharges can apply to certain postcodes depending on the service type. For full details visit our Delivery Guide.
Alternatively if you view your parcel once items have been added and enter your postcode you will see what derlivery services are available
International Delivery Prices
In addition we now deliver through Europe on a 48 Hour Delivery Service as Standard
Zone 1 – £9.99
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Rep Ireland.
Zone 2- £14.99
Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.
Zone 3 – £19.99
Estonia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Latvia.
Zone 4 – £29.99
Bulgaria, Finland, Romania.
Zone 5 – £49.99
Bosnia, Croatia, Switzerland.
Zone 6 – £59.99
Norway, Serbia, Iceland.
Is My Item Available for Next Day Delivery?
If your item is stocked in our immediate picking location it will available for you to choose a next day delivery. This will be highlighted by a green tick and a 1 day dispatch time on the item information.
You will have the option to choose this service if you are purchasing your item for delivery to mainland UK.
What courier will my item be delivered with?
If your item is being delivered in the UK or Ireland, it will be delivered by UK Mail/DHL, Hermes or Royal Mail, with the exception of pallet items.
If you are an international customer, your goods will initially be sent via UK Mail/DHL, and then exported to either Eurodis or DHL. The appropriate tracking can be provided when necessary.
Details of each courier service we offer are detailed in our Delivery Guide.
Is My Item Available for Click and Collect at your Lowestoft Store?
If your item is showing "In Stock" then you will be able to do a Same Day Click and Collect order from our Lowestoft Pinbush Road. Our cut off for same day collections is 2.30pm. After that the product will be ready the next day for collection. After 2.30pm you are welcome to do a Call and Collect order by phoning our trade counter on 01502 507666. If your item is in stock you will still be able to do a same day collection and payment.
Our store is open Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm so any orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on Monday. Weekdays any orders placed up to midnight will be available for collection the following day. This excludes bank holidays.
Please wait for email confirmation your order is ready for collection from our store before you travel.
On collection we will require you to show a copy of your order confirmation, electronic or printed. In addition to this please bring photo ID which must be your passport or photo driving licence, matching the name on the PayPal/Amazon/Credit or Debit card used.
Collection option only available to NR and IP Postcodes
We've simplified our returns process! We now offer a no-questions-asked, free returns service within the first 30 days (subject to T&Cs).
You can find our returns information in our Terms and Help page
Spread the cost of your Buyaparcel purchase with Paypal Credit - Get 0% finance over 4 months! The perfect way to spread the cost of any purchases of £99 (inc vat) or more
Applying is that simple. If approved and you accept, you'll have a credit limit added to your PayPal account ready to use immediately. Plus, you'll automatically get 0% interest for 4 months on all your purchases of £99 or more.*
How to apply for Paypal Credit with Buyaparcel?
You have 2 ways to purchase from us with the option us using Paypal Credit.
1 - From the product page you can use Paypal Express Checkout which will take you straight to your Paypal account where you can login to complete payment or apply for Paypal Credit.
2 - If you add your product to your parcel and click "Proceed to Checkout" you will then go to our payment page. Select "Paypal Express Checkout" from the payment methods available and click "Place Order".
Once you are in your Paypal account choose PayPal Credit from the payment options.
If this is the first time you have used PayPal Credit, you will be asked to complete a short application form to apply for PayPal credit.