Geberit DUOFIX WC Frame 0.82m with UP200 Cistern INCLUDING PREWALL BRACKETS & WC BEND for Kappa Artline Flush Plates
Geberit DUOFIX WC Toilet Frame 0.82 with UP200 Cistern INCLUDING PREWALL BRACKETS & WC BEND for Kappa Flush Plates and Artline Flush Plates - Available Here
Geberit Wall Hung Installation Frames
The Geberit Duofix frame system allows you to design and create the bathroom of your dreams.
Hidden behind walls and tiles, Geberit Duofix supports wall hung sanitaryware and includes an integral cistern.
The result is a clean and modern finish with no visible pipework. The Geberit Duofix frame is the backbone to Geberit's bathroom system.
The sturdy metal frame has been designed to support wall hung sanitaryware without the need for supporting walls.
Frames are available for toilet pans, hand washbasins, bidets and urinals.
The Geberit Duofix frame allows designers to create eye-catching new bathrooms from the bare minimum without expensive structural work.
Frames can simply be bolted to the floor and placed within or attached to walls. The frame system can be used in the tightest of spaces including corners, allowing designers the freedom to create stunning bathrooms without compromise
Features of this Frame
- For use with front or top mounted Artline & Kappa Flush plates and all pneumatic buttons (to be ordered seperately)
- Complete with pre-wall brackets and WC bend
- Designed to withstand a heavy load 400kg (64 stone)
* Easy to clean *
- Accessibility at any time, the flush plate, the filling valve as well as the flush valve can be removed and easily replaced without tools
* Dual flush saves water with buttons for 3 or 6 litres of water
Geberit WC Flush Plates and Buttons View Range of Plates Available
Please note that the heights stated are the minimum height.